Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mother's Day for $40-$60


Hello Dear Readers For a (gasp!) second consecutive day of posts!!


For those of you with a little more scratch for gifts this Mother's Day, read on:)


1. When I had no babies, I occasionally took in a ballet or play or concert. (Just kidding, Life does go on after babies :-)). This is an adorable pop of color for a spring outfit to the aforementioned activity. Marina Clutch!


2. I'm in LOVE with this scarf!! The color is not fully captured by any photo, but be assured, it's a gorgeous iridescent beauty! Light enough for spring/summer (on the west coast;)/fall nights. I would gift everyone this if I were to win the lotto...


3. Because of the grey in this necklace, it's goes with so much! I love the sweet pink and gold and could wear this every day with my navy/white/black staple tees...


4. The two coins necklace is a great gift choice! Silver (goes with everything) and layered (a popular trend right now!), it's cute as a stand alone or with another bolder necklace on top.


5. These raindrop earrings are very sweet and classic looking. Any mom would love those!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment